Thursday, November 17, 2011

Spoilers to New Stories

Flo: One last post before I got to sleep X3 Cute pic, ne? I want to tell some spoilers to a few new stories I'm planning X3
Here's the info to the stories:
Title: Before The Storm
Pairing: Ichinose X Aki
Rate: T
Type: Song-Fic
Song used: Before The Storm - Miley Cyrus and another guy I forgot
Ending: Happy
Summary: Aki's in Japan. Ichinose's in America. Let's see what they felt through the time they spent apart. And the time when they were together...
Flo: That was the first one, now the second story :3
Title: Queen Of The Waves
Pairing: Tsunami X Touko
Rate: T
Type: Multi-chapter
Ending: Happy
Summary: Zaizen Touko, the president's daughter, is entering this year's annual surf off. She meets up with an ex-teammate, who she used to have a crush on, 2 years ago.
Flo: That's all! ^W^!

P/S: I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M POSTING SO MANY HIROTO PICS O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment