Friday, August 19, 2011

Flora McKenny became Rika Urabe :D




Yesterday at school, I became Rika :D Why? Here's why:
BoyClassmate: (gives back the ruler or something he borrowed from me) Thanks!
Me: (focuses on work, in a bored voice) You're welcome....
BoyClassmate: You don't sound like you mean it...
Me: (looks up, goes high-pitched voice and wiggles body) You're welcome!~ (suddenly remembers IchiRika somehow) Darling~
FriendNextToMe: (stares at Me) O__o (laughs)
BoyClassmate: (stares at me)
Me: O.O WTF DID I JUST SAY??! Well, it is your fault, you did say I sounded like I didn't mean it
BoyClassmate: ... Let's just forget all of this ever happened...
Me: Agreed...
FriendNextToMe: I'm going to remember this for the rest of my life as a sweet memory of you two! XD
Me: (glares at FriendNextToMe and pinches her)
FriendNextToMe: OW!!
P/S: The picture above breaks my heart TT^TT :'((

No comments:

Post a Comment