Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WHEE

HYPER HYPER HYPER THAT'S WHAT I AM WHEE!
Oh, I'm just here to tell you that I've been travelling XDDD AGAIN!
Really, in one and a half month, we've been going to a LOT of places desu OWO
And I just came back from Cameron Highlands yesterday DESSSUU XDD I LOVE CAMERON!
WHEEEE!
Oh, and today I just got a story idea for my debut in 2012 :3 It's titled:
"Friendship Is Much More Complicated Than Love"
And it's going to be based by a lot of things.
That's the only thing I'm tellin' yah about this story :DDD
Oh yeah, and remember Swapped? Well I'm renaming it to
"Swapped: Inazuma Eleven"
Yep, not much of a difference ne? XDD LOLOLOL HAHAAHA! And yes, that story is going to be published on the 1st of January 2012 as well :DDD
TEEHEE.
That is all.
HYPERNESS!!
((It has to be that Red Bull ANNND this Revive beside of me =v=))
HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAH I WANT INAIRE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
//shot by paramedics

No comments:

Post a Comment