Friday, December 16, 2011

Haruka Nya's MMTFC Prize

I'm sure some of you are wondering, what's Haruka Nya's prize is going to be about, right? XDD HAHA! I shall now tell you all about it here! ((Well not ALL of it XPP))


Haruka sent me her OC, and she said her OC had three crushes, and I should choose with whom I want her OC to be with... And so, me being the type of girl who hated making choices, CHOSE. ALL. THREE.
Yes, you heard me :DDDD ALL THREEE OF THEEEM.


Anyways, I'll just tell you the story line.


-Haruka Nya's OC is a new maid at a mansion
-And in that mansion, there are THREE HOT YOUNG MASTERS.
-All three WANT HER.
-She is stuck in between the three of them, as she likes them all :DDD
-In short, it's a humorous disaster fiction filled with love and romance!


I'm still not quite sure whether to make it a one-shot or a multi-chapter =_= AND I THINK IT'S BOORIINNGGG.


Are you asking me who are those three young masters?


AN AUTHOR NEVER REVEALS HER SECRET! :D


Endou: I thought you just did =_=
Me: OH SHUT UP :PPP!


Oh? Am I hearing this right? Sorry people! I don't do requests! I will only do them if I was the one who asked for story requests from YOU.


There :P
Sayonara! Soshite, oyasumi!


P/S: WHY CAN'T I POST PICS OAe STUPIIIDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment