Monday, November 28, 2011

BORRED

Hey peeps~ Yeah, I'm totally bored right now. Why? Don't ask. =.= Well right now I'm in my aunt's house and we're gonna go back home soon.
Better wish the Internet would go faster back at home XDDD I WANNA WATCH IE GO FOR GOD'S SAKE! X3!
I love astronomy. I love astronomy. I LOVE ASTRONOMY.
GET THAT?! XDDDD
Eheheheheheehehheheehheehee.
Yeah, I know O_O My fandom is getting serious...
But...
KYA!!!! I'M IN HEAVEN!!! KYAHAAHHAA!!!! SO CUTE NYAHAHAH!!!! OwO!!!
OMG.
It is official.
I am a thirteen year old girl.
Who has a heart of a three year old kid.
The mind of a twenty year old person. (?)
AND I LIVE IN THE YEAR 2000. OAO.
Why? Because I've stolen all the - almost all - the cassettes that were there OAe.
And now am listening to them through the radio. O_O.
I am also planning on to hunt down a portable cassette player.
...
YAY FOR CLASSICAL STUFF. AND MUSIC. AND STORIES AND WHATEVER.
21ST CENTURY SUCKZ. :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment