Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ESrytcGHVJBJB>LKIH8oguivkj,

Fuck fuck ufck fuck fuckl e!!!!! Great, first my MixPod crashed (NO MORE MUSICCCC QAQ) and then I had this definitely insane dream where my love irl asks me out on a date I eamn seriously I think I fooking had tomato face right then and there and wtf am I joiining anothr soporrtts club oh ono WHY?!?!?! Ohand then there was suposed to be a sakka match between classes i went as spectator oh but god i got the wrong venue just fuck fuck fuck and fuck it's 10PM and my homework's not yet done I'm fockiing scerwed ah and my new published story's like shit fucking shit why did I even write that shit fuck shit shit shit and fuck I have a Hate Clue wow no surprise there but siriusly all of 'em are focking cowards hiding under their mask of anonimity. What a fooking great week I have. Next month bettah be betteah.

No comments:

Post a Comment